Mechanical & Electrical Test Laboratory
The laboratory facilities are used extensively to undertake type testing, routine testing and batch testing of insulators, fittings and conductors accessories.
This facility provides Allied and its clients a valuable resource for undertaking a wide range of testing to prove existing designs or to verify new concepts.
Main Test Equipment:
- 500kN Vertical Mechanical & Electromechanical Test machine
- 500kN Horizontal Mechanical Test Machine
- 300kN/m Cantilever Test machine
- 300kN Compression Test Machine
- 4-Axis Routine Mechanical test machine
- HV Electrical Laboratory
- Thickness meters for Galvanising tests
- Full dimensioning equipment & Surface table
- Hounsfield Tensometer (Cement Testing)
- Porcelain Dye Penetration testing equipment
- Ultrasonic Test Oscilloscope for porcelain testing
- BS, IEC & ANSI Ball/Socket Coupling gauges
The laboratory facilities are also available to hire for any third party testing requirements or forensic investigation. All testing is supported by detailed test reports and expert analysis which can also be provided as requested, please contact us for further details.